We want to make sure you're 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, please
contact our Customer Service team
to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) within 30-days of your purchase.
All returns require an RMA, and items without one may be delayed or returned to the sender.
The customer is responsible for return shipping to StrollerVillage.
A few things to keep in mind when returning your purchase:
- StrollerVillage will gladly accept your return within 30 days of the original purchase
- If you are returning your item for a refund, a 25% restocking fee will apply. All returns will be professionally tested before refunds are given
- Defective items returned for a refund will incur a 10% restocking fee. All returns will be professionally tested before refunds are given
- No refunds will be given on items that have been opened or used; you can only exchange the item at that point
- Everything that was originally sent to you needs to be returned or fees will be applied for missing items (manuals, original box, accessories, etc.)
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs to StrollerVillage. StrollerVillage will pay to ship the replacement item to you
- All returns require an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. Returns without an RMA number may be delayed or returned to the sender
Every item that we ship leaves our warehouse in brand new condition. However, if your
item arrives damaged, don't worry! Our Customer Service team is here to help you.
Please contact us
with your order
number and we'll assist you with exchanging your damaged item.
Missing a part? No problem! Just contact us
and if we have the part available, we'll ship it out for you. If not, we'll help you
contact the manufacturer.